- Twitch, Donation, and Twitter data is continuously collected by sgdq-collector - a package of scripts I wrote with Node.js
- The backend database is hosted on Firebase. The database is updated at 1 minute intervals, which sends updates to this page via webhooks.
- A Google Compute Engine instance is used to keep everything running throughout the event.
- D3.js is used for all the graphs
- odometer is used for the realtime number displays
- Design was heavily inspired by alligatr's previous SGDQ stat pages
This site is completely open sourced on Github!