- Twitch, Donation, and Twitter data is continuously collected by gdq-collector - a package of scripts I wrote using Flask, APScheduler, and AWS Lambda.
- The backend database is an AWS RDS hosted PostgreSQL server. The database is updated at 1 minute intervals.
- An EC2 instance is used to keep everything running throughout the event.
- D3.js is used for all the graphs
- odometer is used for the realtime number displays
- Design was heavily inspired by alligatr's previous SGDQ stat pages
This site is completely open sourced on Github!